Saturday, August 2, 2008

A million ways to be cruel

Hmm…I’m going to try to write something less depressing than my last few blogs. Today I went to the park. It was really really nice to walk the track again. I could only do four laps though because global warming was making me sweat. I, being the insecure ass I am, wore two shirts to the track and was drenched in sweat by the time I was on my second lap. If I were to walk into a strip club, I would have won the wet t-shirt contest with no doubt. What else is new? Well, after the park I came home, showered, and fell asleep. While I was asleep I had an awful dream. I woke up ready to kill a bitch. Even though it was a bad dream, I was glad I had it. It made me really happy that I woke up so mad. I don’t know, it kind of made me feel more manly in a way…weird. Speaking of being manly, I was very unmanly tonight. Fran text me, waking me up from the dream, and she asked if I wanted to hang out. She came over, and we went to blockbuster. We rented 27 dresses. I’ve been wanting to see it, but I was going to wait for it to go on tv or order it online or something. I didn’t have much faith in it…but man was I wrong. I have no clue if Fran liked it, nor do I care, but I loved it. I am seriously the gayest straight man I know. I felt so bad for Jane (the main character), then I was so happy for her. I was starting to yell at the screen at some points. I squirmed in my seat out of happiness at one point. I laughed, didn’t cry, and I wanted to drive over to Brittany’s house and kiss her when the movie was over. I must own this movie now…hint hint. Anyone wanna surprise me with it? Heheh…I’m so gay. I guess that’s all. Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog made me laugh, so I'm leaving you a 'you made me laugh comment'
-Alecto

Reptar! said...

I did like it. Just not as much as you did. haha.