Monday, October 12, 2009

d.e.a.d

okay, so i stumbled upon this website where some girl took photos off a bunch of people and asked them all what they want to do before they die, and like i predicted they were mostly all boring, like "before I die i want to know everything's okay" or "before I die i want to meet obama" or "Before I die i want to make everyone feel special" and shit like that, but this guy was my favorite:
I loved this guy. I thought he was hysterical. i'm pretty sure he took this challenge as 'how do you want to die' instead of what you want to do *before* you die...which actually i guess that works: i guess this is what he wants to do moments before he dies? Hmm...

anyway, it got me thinking, being the morbid person I am, what do I want to do before I die? honestly, i don't think that there is a specific thing that i want to do, but more of a bunch of cliche things, like fall in love and have a kid, and move out of my parents house, and blah blah blah. all that bullshit, but i would also like to be known in the world somehow, like I want people to be like "Oh, Andrew Meissner? Yeah i've heard of him" of course i'd like to be famous, but if not then i want to do something so people still know me even if i'm not a celebrity.

In other news, I moved my treadmill downstairs into my room so i've been doing that everynight *grin* and hopefully it'll work. I also bought a sauna suit (which is basically two garbage bags with elastic at the ends) and it makes you sweat like CRAZY! my room actually smells like a gym after i use the treadmill because the suit makes you so goddamn sweaty. it's disgusting but I looove it.

I'm also doing a little experiment: on Glee (woah!) the school nurse gave the kids allergy medicine to increase their energy and awareness because it has pseudoephedrine in it and made them all really hyper...so i went out and bought a box of allergy medicine and am taking it to see if it actually had the same effect as it did on the show...i know, I'm loco.

No comments: