Friday, January 18, 2008

The crown’s in the vault.

Those poor runner ups
Might still hold some grudges.


I’m out of breath, why? I don’t know why…well, I do, but no one wants to hear about it. I just got home. It’s 3:27 in the morning. Today was awesome. Brittany and I went to the city to see Hairspray. It was my Christmas present from her. Hands down, best Christmas present I’ve ever gotten…as of right now ;).

I woke up around 11:30ish, by my mom to take in the bags from the car. I then showered and waited for Britt to come over. We left at 2:40 for the 3:11 train, but we missed it because 1) I had to do my hair. 2) We couldn’t find a parking spot. Finally after like 10 minutes, Brittany spotted a spot…I guess she’s good for something. =)

I’m going to make most of the description brief because I don’t feel like talking about it. Muahaha. Anyway, we got lunch at Ronkonkoma; I had a chicken parmesan hero and she an eggplant one. It was super yummy for train station food but, ya know. Yeah, basically. (I can’t do accents very well).

When we got to penn, I knew exactly where to. I was really proud of myself actually. I’m getting pretty good at telling my way around the city. Brittany and I then looked in H&M, had a mini fight and I got some star bucks. Then it was time for the show!! Wooah!

Let me tell you, I’ve never seen so many Asians in a room at once before. Not even at an Asian restaurant. There was a whole row of them. A whole row! I was like ‘woooah’. tehe.

The show was fucking awesome. (I'll write another blog with a review later) I must have pissed myself at least seven times. Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures. At all.

After the show we got some Chinese food. We basically couldn’t get enough of the tourists, so we followed them to their native food supply home…what? It was pretty good stuff I must say. OH! It was a buffet, I must add. The bill was $25.80, so I gave the girl $26, thinking she’ll give me the 20 cents back. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to leave a tip because you know, It was a buffet and all. The girl counts the money and writes “1% tip” on a napkin. I was taken aback. I was all like “what the fuck”? 1% tip, how cheap do you think I am bitch? Asian bitch. Neither Brittany nor I had other cash on us, but we did have two coin dollars, so we threw them on the bill before leaving. We’re good people.

We got back to penn at like 11: 12 or something. We both had to pee, so we ended up missing the 11:16 train, so we had to wait for the 12:14 one. We got some ice cream and watched all the crazy people. At 12:10 we found out that out train was on track 21. Luckily we were in front of the entrance for tracks 20 and 21.

We boarded the train and sat in one of those seats that fit five people and with our luck some man has to sit there with us. Next to us were a group of four teenagers who just saw a Chris Brown and Bow Wow concert at M.S.G. the one girl made me sad. Why? I’ll tell you. There were three girls, lets call them Girl A, Girl B, and Girl C. there was also one boy. We’ll call him Ted. Ted took off his jacket and put it above the seat. He was sitting across from Girl A and next to Girl C. Girl A was sitting next to Girl B. Girl A was “cold” and wanted to wear Ted’s jacket. She obviously liked him, but Ted told her no. He was getting annoyed with the other girls and pretended to threaten them by telling them he’ll sit in a different seat. Oh, Brittany was kind of sleeping on me so that’s why I was watching and observing this group of kids. Anyway, Girl A was kind of mad but whatever. Ted and her switched places at one point leaving Girl A sitting next to Girl C now, and Ted sitting next to Girl B. After a while they all got tired and were starting to fall asleep when a bunch of people got off and there were free seats. Girl A announced that there were free seats, but when no one moved she decided to move. So she got up and went to the seat that was behind her. Girl C suggested that Girl B sat next to Ted so she can lay down, but Girl A told her there was another empty seat. Girl C jumped up and took the free ass cushion, leaving Girl B and Ted alone together. Girl B crawled to the empty seat across from Ted. Immediately after Girl B’s head hit the seat Ted jumped up, grabbed his jacket and threw it over her and tucked her in. Girl A saw this and her face went blank. She looked like she was going to cry. I felt so bad for her. What’s even worse is Girl A was sitting diagonal from me and I felt bad that Brittany and I were cuddling, I really felt bad for her. For the rest of the train ride home she looked depressed. Even when she took a piece of Big Red out of her bag she bit it with a super sad face.

On a lighter note, Brittany and I got home safely, we didn’t get lost once *knock on wood*. Unfortunately it was freezing because it rained the whole day, but overall this was one of the best days I’ve had… props to Brittany and the cast of Hairspray =)…

Night. I’m going to bed.


They padded their cups,
But I screwed the judges


(Ps: I'm copying Fran and putting lyrics in my blogs...sometimes.)