Monday, July 21, 2008

Fuck me pumps

I love Amy Winehouse. She’s so, I don’t know…soulful. I’m all like “sing it sista” when she comes on my computer. Hmm…it’s been a while since I wrote in here, huh? Let’s see, what’s new with me??? Well, I cut my hair. I was bored one night and decided that I needed a trim so I went into my bathroom, wet my hair, and started cutting. I ended up trimming it, then cutting it again. I now have a much outgrown mohawkish haircut. Do I like it? I fucking love it. I’ve never liked me with short hair, but for some reason I like the way this came out. Why? Maybe because I did it? I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about going back and taking hair classes. Maybe I am “missing my calling”. I cut my moms bangs today and fixed the angles in the front of her face, and she loves them. The thing is I know I’m good at it, especially for being self taught, but I don’t know if I want that to be my carrier. Is that a real job? I guess it is, but it pays shit unless you’re like really, really fucking well at it and become famous. Can you imagine a line of women paying over $250 for a haircut by me? That would be awesome. I don’t know. I’m pretty much done with school. I mean, I like it and want to go back, but I want to just do it because I want to go, not because I need to, you know? Anyway…I want to move out of my house. I really want to be living in a studio apartment in the city right now. I want to wake up and look out my window and have an awesome view of the city, crowded, loud, and never really boring. Brittany and I had this discussion last night on how we would decorate our apartment or house. The funny thing is I never thought that we’d disagree on anything; I figured that it’d be a mishmash of both of us, but we had two very different opinions on how it should be furnished: she wants a Christmas tree that is exploded with an assortment of different ornaments collected over the years, colored lights, ext… me, I want white lights, white ornaments, very fancy. I bet she wants a star on the top of the tree too. I like angels (even though I’m not religious) so we decided that we’d have two smaller trees <( ^_^ )>. Also, I want everything matchy. I want all the same plates, maybe in different colors, I want a camel back couch, very modern Victorian furniture, and clean, beige walls. I have almost the exact taste as my mom when it comes to decorating. Weird. I don’t know, maybe it’ll change once I get my own place. I might be a complete slob, food everywhere, nothing matching, just whateverness splattered on the walls. I can tell you one thing though: I can’t wait to be able to use whatever, whenever, and not get yelled at. Today, while my mom was sleeping I made Brittany a stir fry (because I’m a fucking house wife, and will always be) and I really enjoyed doing it. I really like cooking for people, especially people I care about, I usually try extra hard. The other night I had a framing party, and it looked like I was having over twenty people over, that’s how much food I had. Sigh. I’m so cute.


You can’t sit down right
‘cause your jeans are too tight
And you’re lucky it’s ladies night

No comments: