Thursday, May 28, 2009

ramble.

So, I haven’t written a blog in like, forever and then Jen wrote a bunch of blogs since I last posted a blog so now I’m here, writing a blog…well actually combining a few blogs I never posted so here ya go suckas:

I am officially working twice as many hours as I was told I would be when I first started. I’m not complaining. I really like it there and it doesn’t feel like I’m working that many hours. It is kind of a H&M tradition that on your break you watch Will and Grace, and prior working there I only have seen a few episodes with Christina and now I’m hooked. Fo real. I went out and rented a few seasons and now I’m borrowing them from Christina and I must say that Will and Grace is one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen. It’s not addicting like Ugly Betty or Gossip Girl, but it is hysterical. Fucking hysterical.

In other news Did any of you watch this past episode of Ugly Betty? WHAT A FUCKING CLIFF HANGER!!!! I seriously screamed at the screen when the credits went on. Holy fuck. That show has so many things going on at once, it’s crazy

Note to self: never have a personality


I love this:

Isn’t the point of ok cupid is to be yourself and find someone? Well…after messaging someone you, I love the page that pops up:

Mail Tip: edit your profile so (insert persons name here) is more likely to reply


another thing:

I don’t understand those pictures of really cute baby animals with the improper English written all over them. For example:

An owl with his eyes bugged “Fo reelz”?
A kitten with his paws up: “I shake my booty for cheezburger”

*insert questioned face here*

Yesterday I finally, FINALLY painted my room. I’ve been wanting to paint my room for like ever and yesterday out of nowhere I decided to paint my room and like a good friend she is, Jenny helped me paint it ^_^ my room is now white on three walls and an awesome awesome shade of teal on another.

What else is new? Hmm..I worked all weekend which is good because since it was a holiday I will be getting holiday pay on top of my pretty big paychecks which naturally means I will be broke as soon or before I get paid next week.

Well, I guess that’s it. Peace out cub scouts.

No comments: