Saturday, June 6, 2009

how Andrew got his groove back

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, I went out dancing with some people from work last night. Like every time I’ve gone out with my fellow H&Mers I had a great night. First it was nubar, then it was corey’s party and last nighr was the 620 lounge gay night. Corey was working so me, danielle, melissa, kristen, and Candace went down and danced the night (and early morning) away. It was open bar from ten to eleven so I watched them all down all they could so they didn’t have to pay to get drunk. Since it was gay night I just wanted to say that I have never seen more action, never danced to better music, or seen coreys body in my entire life. It was so fun, too bad Fran was a ho bag and didn’t go. What a loser face.

Speaking of Fran, our birthdays are soon. Fuck yeah. I can’t wait. Can’t wait can’t wait. I’m just asking for money from people because I need to start saving for a car.

Right now, as I speak…well, type, I’m downloading the Sims 3. I am fucking excited. I’ve been waiting for this to come out for like, ever.

What else is new? Hmm… oh! I bought a bottle of spray tan and now I’m pretty orange.

No comments: