Thursday, May 1, 2008

miles away.

Hmm… I’m bored. Super bored. So bored that I punched myself in the jaw and now my jaw hurts. That’s how bored I am. No one is online so I can’t talk to anyone. Brittany’s at school, so I can’t text her, Fran’s out with her Hofstra crew, Bffl is working, Jen is working. No one is around for little ol me. I went to target after school today. I bought my mom the new Madonna CD which I’m listening to right now. It’s okay. I like some of her older stuff better, but what can you do? I bought myself another mattress foam thing so now my bed is extra extra comfortable. I also bought a pack of four energy drinks and I’m down to one. I still can’t find my damn camera. I think I might have thrown it out by accident which really really blows black dick because I had a memory card in there, and rechargeable batteries. What else is new with me? Today is my dads birthday. He worked and got home around sevenish…we had cake and now my family is watching 1000 BC, which my dad got on bootleg. Oh, wanna hear a joke Zack told me? Question: a girl with big boobs worked where? Hooters. A man with one leg works where? I-hop. It’s stupid but funny.

Right now I am wearing socks and flip flops. Why? Because I had socks on but I wanted to get my portfolio from my car so I just threw on some flip flops and I have yet to take them off…I’m such a shoebee…is that how you spell it? Je ne sais pas. I was never really a fan of Rocket Power.
Wow, I have nothing really to write. Hm….blah. I wish Brittany was here. I really want her to sleep over this weekend. I’ve only been asking like every weekend but she’s been “busy”…avoiding me. Just kidding. I can’t wait for the summer break. I CAN’T FUCKING WAIT! I’m so over school right now. I have two more tests in my math class, and a final, and then I’m done with that. I need to make a power point and finish my bobble head project for my 3-d design class, finish my mood, reflection, and hate drawings, and start my life size self portrait for my drawing class, and read Bright lights, big city for my English class. God, I wish it was summer. Energy drinks are sooooo good. Madonna’s cd isn’t as good as this fucking drink. I want to dance. Dance wild, drunk without a care. Fuck me I’m bored!

I can’t wait for Sunday!!!! Why?!? Because I’m going to my aunt Diane and uncle Frannie’s house for a partaaay! I hope Brittany comes with us. My mom said she’s going to yell at her if she doesn’t =) oh Lachele. Wow, it’s been forever since frAAn called her that. Anyway the partaaay: I can’t wait. It’s just a BBQ for my cousin’s communion, but I haven’t seen that side of the family since July of last year. That’s the awesome side of the family (because we’re not really related to them…it’s my Grandma’s brother’s wife’s side of the family). I really hope Brittany comes because I want her to meet the awesome side of my family. They’re loud and energetic, unlike my blood relatives who sit there and ignore everyone else. I can’t wait to laugh and talk with aunt Diane and get into heated debates about st. patty’s day again. Damn, I finished my energy drink. I don’t think it’d be healthy if I drank the other one though. Four in a seven hour period might not be that good for me.

I want another tattoo, of what, I don’t know. My nose just got stuffy *shakes head* anyway, back to tattoos; I want another one *burp* I do. Last night I drew a dark mark on my forearm and it’s AWESOME! I want one for real real. I want it black and acid green. Fucking werd. I want to draw. Bye.

No comments: