Thursday, November 27, 2008

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

So…today is thanksgiving. What did I do? Well…I woke up at 11:30 or so because my family was sitting around and talking (very loudly) while they watched the Macy’s day parade. So, I got up, ate some bacon and watched the last half hour of the parade. After that I went online for a while then got dressed. I must say, I looked fucking adorable today. I sent out a mass text wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving and headed towards my nanny’s house.

We got to my nanny’s house and greeted everyone. When my Aunt dawn and uncle Mike came over I ran to 7-11 to pick up Smirnoffs (because all we had was beer and a bottle of jack). I drank yummy smirnoffs (because I’m a real man) and ate yummy turkey. What did I do after that? Well, like any other male specimen I sat on the couch and fell asleep. Nice, huh? When I woke up (not by choice; my brother was playing drums annoyingly loud) I sat in the kitchen and doodled a little. My poppy sat down next to me and had a talk about…stuff *grin*. He’s such a funny guy; he told me not to be “Chingaga” about it (*shrugs* I don’t know what it means either). It was nice to actually laugh. I had no clue what he was talking about, but it put a smile on my face.
So, now I’m home and writing this. I guess I had a good night, but I wish I celebrated with more people *grimace*. I must go now. I have work in…three hours. Wish me luck.
Peace.

Now put your hands up

Up in the club, we just broke up
I’m doing my own little thing
Decided to dip but now you wanna trip
Cuz another brother noticed me

No comments: