Sunday, April 26, 2009

boom boom clap.

Okay, so I’m kind of addicted to gossip girl. Like fo real real. I love it. I was up til seven the other morning watching it because I don’t know how to make anything last. Nine straight hours of gossip girl. When it was over I felt disappointed because I have nothing to look forward to anymore, but OH MY GOD so good.

In other news I started H&M last week. It’s really fun. I like it a lot. The people are really nice too. I’m still ‘training’ but it’s all good. I’m making 9.70 an hour, and working 15-20 hours a week. Not too bad. I’m also going to keep applying for unemployment and hopefully I won’t get arrested lol. I know I can still collect partial because I’m making less than $400 a week, but I wonder if I can get full and not get in trouble *bites nails*

In other, other news I had a dream last night. Well…I had a few dreams last night but only two stand out in my memory. The first one was I was at a party at Miley Cyrus’s house, and everyone was being really nice to her and to each other but once she left everyone hated each other. I know there was more to it, and I remember yelling at someone in it, but I can’t remember who or why.

The other dream made me laugh. I dreamed that I was at work and it was 7:00 and I used my walkie to tell my manager, Irene that I was taking my half an hour break so I went in the back room, pinched out, and went back to the fitting room, not on break. At 7:20 I used my walkie again and asked if I could take my break. Irene said “aren’t you on it now”? and I was all “Oh my God I forgot” and she was all “what did I tell you about working while you’re on your break”? and then I said something else and finally said “I hope you’re not terribly disappointed with me, Irene” and she laughed and told me to walk the walk of shame.

I woke up with a pounding headache, but giggling.

Last night I got wasted. I haven’t felt that drunk in a long time. Jen, Ryan and I were at Frans house, and Fran was already kind of drunk from the party her and Jen went to, so I wanted to catch up so I downed seven Smirnoff’s and did two shots. The minute I stood up to pee it all hit me. Holy fuck. I was so dizzy and wanted to die. Well, not really; I wanted to throw up and finish playing taboo, but I ended up passing out after I made myself vomit like ten million times. I’m such a bulimic alcoholic.

I don’t think there is anything else I want to say…so peace.

No comments: