Saturday, April 11, 2009

Distraction

Once again I have found a show that I can not live without. First it was Charmed, then Sex and the City, then Nip Tuck, Now Gossip Girl. I am seriously addicted to Gossip Girl like it is nobody’s business. I keep finding myself yelling at my laptop screen because Serena and Ben obviously belong together, and Blair and Chuck kind of need each other, but they all keep breaking up then hooking up then date then break up again. One might say that if you find yourself on an emotional rollercoaster watching a television show, that means only one of two things: you have no life, or the show is amazing. I’m going with the latter on this one. I rented the first season from the library and I watched the entire thing in one day. I stayed up til 5 in the morning because I needed to know what would happen, and now I am trying very hard not to buy any more episodes from the second season on itunes. I bought the first three but I need to watch more! I need to know what is happening!!! OH MY GOD!

In other news, I start work soon. Tuesday. Yaay. Actually, Linda just texted me and told me that sally’s is still hiring. I think I’ll ask my new manager if it would be okay if I got a second job, make sure it doesn’t interfere with me working there. It would be cool to work with Linda again ^_^

In other, other news I have my interview at F.I.T in four days!! FOUR DAYS!!! I still need to do two pictures for my portfolio though. Eek. I’m not nervous at all, and I have no desire to draw the last two pictures. I actually started both, but I don’t know if I like them. Well I got to get my act together and finish this fucker.

Okay, I think I will spend another $3 and buy another episode…

No comments: