Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poet.

I am the poet of life
Blossoming newly every day
I am the poet of song
My words interpreted multiple ways
I am the poet of color
Bright, warm, cool, and cold
I am the poet of happiness
But only to I it is truly shown
I am the poet of music
My melody dances around in your head
I am the poet of nightmare
The monster under your bed
I am the poet of fresh air
Lemon scented, refreshing, and clean
I am the poet of first love
I sparkle in your eye
I am the poet of seasons
Cold, wet, warm, and brown
I am the poet of voice
Speak it in your own way
I am the poet of creativity
Bursting under your skin
I am the poet of new moon
I howl where no one sees
I am the poet of friendship
Bright fun, tears and laughter
I am the poet of individuality
No two people are alike
I am the poet of film
Running over and repeating
I am the poet of the lost
Not around but not forgotten
I am the poet of art
Cool and unique but sometimes dark
I am the poet of elements
Earth, air, fire, water
I am the poet of zodiac
But I never find polarity
I am the poet of animal
Can’t voice what I want heard
I am the poet of sarcasm
But every word taken seriously
I am the poet of laughter
The strongest medicine of them all
I am the poet of myself
No one else can be like me