Saturday, March 7, 2009

five dollar, five dollar.

This is completely random, and is coming out of nowhere but I just remembered that while driving to the food store today I saw a bunch of Spanish men on the corner by 711. Normally I wouldn’t think anything of it because I know that they’re there for work, but today I let my mind wonder. If you really think about it they are kind of like prostitutes. Seriously! I mean come on, a group of people stand on a street corner and wait for a car to pull up and ask how much they charge for work. They do the job, get paid and then go back to the same corner the next day. As I passed another group of men I chuckled to myself because I thought about them in skimpy outfits shuffling to a car window and demanding x amount of money for a blowjob. Random, I know.

No comments: