Friday, March 6, 2009

Ugly Love

I love Ugly Betty. The show never ceases to shock/amaze me. One minute I am giddy because Betty has a crush, the next I’m tearing up because the company is going out of business, or someone’s dying. The show takes my emotions on a rollercoaster and I love it. First off I don’t know how, but ABC has somehow made American Fererra, one of my “would do” celebrities, into Betty Suarez, an “ugly” girl who is still fucking adorable and is most likely on my Character “would do” list. I want my own Betty Suarez to love. Gee! I could talk all day about it.

In other news I am fighting the urge to walk into my kitchen and eat my Chinese left overs. I’m not hungry, but I just want them. That’s my problem: I eat at night. If I stopped eating at a certain time and stuck to it I bet I would be able to lose weight without exercising. Another problem is I can’t sleep. My pattern is all fucked up: I don’t go to bed until after 3am, so I don’t wake up until 12, 1, 2 in the after noon which makes me not fall asleep until after 3 again. Right now it is 5 in the morning, and I can’t get to bed. Bleh! this sucks. But I still love Betty

No comments: