Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fron where I'm standing, my grass is green.

I had a really good time tonight…actually, I had a really good day come to think of it.
It all started when I woke up. My mom asked if I wanted to go to my nannys today, so I got up, got dressed, and headed to bay shore avec mamer. We got to my nannys, picked her and poppy up and then we headed to Massapequa for the “All American Burger” place. Poppy got a burger, I got frozen yogurt next store, and the ladies got nothing. Then we visited my Aunt Bettie and hung out at their place for a while, then headed home.

When I got back to my house, I called LIBS and got a hold on my account for july, and then headed to the mall to job search with Dylan. I applied to a few stores, and hopefully will get a call from one or two of them so I can work when KB closes.

After that, I went to stop and shop with my mom because she needed to get walnuts and she couldn’t go alone.

After Stop and shop, I met everyone at KB for maybe our last KB outing (while the store is open). We went to outback. It was super crazy yummy and they sang happy birthday to Karen. It was nice to hang out with everyone (including Dawn and Linda). I think we all had a really good time. It was fun ^_^

Oh, and I think my personal life is getting a little better.*giggle*

No comments: