Thursday, January 29, 2009

The way to a womans heart:

Some of my favorite pickup lines I found on Cupid:


Hello miss. It appears that you've never missed a meal. How would you like to have one with me?"

are you a track star because you have been running through my mind all day!

Wanna go halfsies? ....... On a baby?

If you won't fuck me, can I fuck you?

That dress is very becoming on you... of course if I was on you I would be cumming too!

This one you have to say with a napkin in your hand... "Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?" =P

*Picks up a pack of sugar* Hey, you dropped your name tag!

*makeing the come hither motion with one finger* (when she walks up) If i can get you to come with one finger, imagine what i can do with two.

I may not be fred flinstone but i sure will make your bed rock

i dont have a squirt gun with me but i would love to get you wet

(Lick your finger, then wipe it on her shirt) "Let's get you out of those wet clothes.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

I'm on a scavenger hunt and the last thing on the list is a pretty girls phone number."

Damn! All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Fuck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

Be unique and different... just say yes!

You look like my third wife. *They ask* "How many time have you been married?" Twice.

My magic watch says that you don't have on any underwear. (She says yes I do) Damn! It must be 15 minutes fast.

Are you a parking ticket? "No" Cause you've got fine written all over you!

I will take you home like my homework, and let my dog eat you.

You've tried the large, now try the medium.

currently your about a 7 or 8 but if my dick was in your mouth youd defiantly be a 10.

No comments: