Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my lips are planted in the past.

I’m just going to ramble until something genius strikes.

I’m watching Sex and the City. Carrie just told Aiden that she didn’t want to get married yet, and he told her that she’ll never want to marry him and then he left. What an ass. Regardless, she cheated on him, but he couldn’t understand that she didn’t want to get married yet, not ever, YET. Jesus, some men are stupid. Well, no. I’m sure if I were in his shoes I would feel the same way. Maybe it’s just a sensitive guy thing. I don’t know who I feel worse for; Carrie or Aiden. He was in love with her and she broke his heart, but she tried and won him back and then he evicted her. Dayum.

Okay, so tell me I’m not retarded: I’m sitting here, eating left over chocolate birthday cake, and sippin’ slimming tea. How ironic. Tehe.

Umm…I don’t know what else to write, so I apologize for the lack of awesomeness of this blog.
I’m so bored! This is the first time I’ve been home in forever (I’ve spent the last three nights at frans)

No comments: