Saturday, January 31, 2009

I know what you are.

Blah. I feel myself getting sick. I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, but I didn’t think of anything. I thought maybe I was just dry, but this morning I woke up and the entire day my nose has been stuffy and I’ve sneezed about eight times, and I just feel it coming on. Great; that’s just what I want/need, to be sick.

KB is probably closing next week. It is kind of just setting in that it will no longer be there, but I kind of want it to be over already; I’m sick of going into an empty store and doing nothing.

Tonight, Fran, Sam, Dave and I went to the diner. I got chocolate chip pancakes that weren’t really that good, and neither was my bacon come to think of it. Anyway, after the diner we went to Borders, and naturally we all went to our own sections: Dave ran to the comic book aisles, Sam went to read the new Cosmo, and Fran and I dug through the sex section. We real classy.

My legs are killing me. I went to a Spinning class the other night with Christina, and my legs are hurting me now; two days after. You know how Barbie dolls have those weird joint things between their legs? Well, I feel like I’m a Barbie and my owner tore my legs off. That’s were the pain is; in my joint. Also my calf, but only my right calf. Weird.

Since I don’t have anything to do until July, I think that this up and coming summer should be great. I want to go to Madame Tussaunds again, Six flags, Splish Splash, Midevil times, and Fran and I want to drive to Minnesota and go to the mall of America. Oh, and go to Helen Kellers house and take a picture in front of the sign that says “come see what Helen Keller couldn’t” wearing headphones and reading a book >_<

Hmm… I think that’s it. Peace.

No comments: