Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful nightmare.

I think I’m addicted to writing blogs since I have no life. It seems like all I do is work, then come home and write a blog. Well tonight Jen and I went to how may and then went to see Bolt! That movie was fucking adorable. I remember seeing a preview for it a few months ago and not wanting to see it. I thought it looked really stupid…but I guess it’s the movies that you don’t have any expectations for are the best, huh? Well…this movie was so cute!!!! I need to have it on dvd!


While in the theater, we watched a very slowly blinking screen with the words “up next: your feature presentation” for about a half an hour and sung along to the Christmas music that was playing…the best part of it was when Jen turns to me and says “What if I have a case of really slowly active epilepsy and I start having a seizure”? I almost peed myself. It came out of nowhere and was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.
That is all for now. Night.


Look at my title. Have you ever had one of them? I have. I hate them. They are a dream so good that when you wake up, and realize that they’re not real, you feel awful. I’ve been getting them a lot, and they suck.


Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
And I hope it rains
You're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this

No comments: