Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am a weapon of massive consumption.

I am so full. Not even normal full, but I ate too much, I can feel it in the back of my throat kind of full. I feel like a giant ball. I am not eating tomorrow. It is going to take a full 24 hours to digest all this food that is in me. I feel absolutely disgusting. It’s gross…

Anyway, I went shopping with Jenny today ^_^ I love shopping with her because she never tells me not to buy something. Instead of “Andrew, you don’t need that” she says “Ooo…they’re on sale…buy both”. That is what I need to hear sometimes. Shopping for me is a medicine. It makes me feel good. It numbs everything. But unfortunately it doesn’t have a permanent affect; once the medicine wears off you are ill again, and you need more. I wish I had an unlimited supply of money and I could just shop all the time. You can never buy too much; that’s my philosophy.

KB is closing. It’s sad, but I’m kind of happy. I see it as a chance for all of us to move on. It feels like a graduation. A KB school graduation. I’ve wanted to leave for a while, but I always found a reason to stay. The store just sucks you in. Fran and Brittany left. It seems like they were the only ones who can resist the bug light that is KB toys. Jen and I talked a little about it today; we’re going to miss the people the most. The store itself is whatever. The customers can fuck themselves, but the people we met there we’ll miss. It’s going to be weird texting Karen or Dave… or LINDA just to hang out, and we can’t just hang out with them alone, we need to hang out all together. We’ve become some weird family and it’s kind of like our parents are getting a divorce and we’re all being separated. I am happy though. I think by closing we’re all going to be doing something a lot better with our lives. Dave can finally get a teaching job, Linda might actually make Randy get a job, I will somehow find what I want to do in life, and Karen will have more time to herself. I think she needs it the most. She works way too hard, and it’s time for a break; we all think so.

Fran, Ryan and I went to see the day the earth stood still the other night, and I thought it was really good. I didn’t see the original (or at least I don’t remember seeing it), so I had nothing to compare it to, but it was pretty good. I really liked the moral of the story (even though we will never change). I think that they pulled it off well, but people just don’t get it. The people sitting next to us, watching the same movie about saving the environment left their fucking garbage on their seats when the movie was over. I just don’t understand people. Society is made up of ass holes.


I need new boxers. I’m getting sick of the ones I own. I keep going to the store to buy new ones but I just don’t like any of the ones out right now. Target had the best ones and they don’t have them anymore and it sucks because I really want more. I’ve bought some but I don’t wear them because they just aren’t…special I guess ^_^

Ok cupid has taken over my life. I’m constantly checking my page to see who’s stalked me and it’s getting sick. I’m talking to three girls right now and they are all really really nice, but two of them live 400 miles away, and one is…has a really good personality *grin* I miss being hugged. I really do. Sometimes I feel like the third wheel when I hang out with people. Out of our group, I’m basically the only single person, and it sucks. I want to hang out with people, but I always feel bad because I know that they would much rather be with their significant other (I know I would)…it’s like Who am I supposed to hang out with and not feel bad for doing it? I miss going to the store and seeing stupid little things and laughing to myself about it because it’s an inside joke, or looking at my phone and seeing I have a new message that isn’t from someone I texted first. Sigh. It’s the season. Christmas can be the happiest time of year, or the saddest, and I didn’t think I’d ever be kind of sad during Christmas. All I want to Christmas is that feeling. You go so long without it and you never know how amazing it is, then you have it and you don’t want to let it go, then you lose it and you miss it, and everything reminds you of it. I listened to Taylor Swifts new song, Love story, and I fucking cried. It isn’t even that good of a song, but I got chills up my spine, and Goosebumps all over and tears in my eyes. I’m a big pussy, I know. Shut up.

I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless

'Cuz everyone knows that's how you get famous
I'll look at the sun and I'll look in the mirror
I'm on the right track yeah I'm on to a winner

No comments: