Friday, December 5, 2008

Everybody gonna trip just like a circus.

I love showering. I love washing myself and feeling clean. I love stepping out of the tub and drying myself off and feeling the coolness of the post shower hit my skin. I love running a towel through my hair and watching it curl. I hate the way it dries most of the time, but u like it wet. I love going to bed after a shower even more. Especially if you have new sheets! I love the way the cotton feels against my bare skin. It’s like…I don’t know…awesome. I hate feeling clean and shiny and walking into a dirty room though. My room isn’t dirty, but it needs to be vacuumed pretty badly, and our vacuum is a piece of shit and doesn’t pick up anything at the moment.

I also love texting. I love feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket because I know that someone is talking to me. I love my ipod, and family guy, and ugly betty. I love a lot of things right now. And grape soda. I love grape soda with pizza (which is what I had for dinner tonight). I have a lot of love to give away. CUDDLES! I love cuddles and I want to cuddle right now!! RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!! Tehe. I’m going to go read now. Peace.


I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same

1 comment:

Reptar! said...

you love the feeling of cocaine in your nose, too.