Sunday, December 28, 2008

When did you become a Robocop?

I had a really good day. I woke up, didn’t have a hangover, and then went to work. Work was dead, so I drew most of my shift. After work I went out with Sam. She’s never been to the Outback, so I took her there. While there we talked. Like really talked and my level of respect for her increased tremendously. Sam is one of those people that you can tell anything to, and you know she won’t judge you no matter what. And she’s one of those people that can tell you anything and you still have the same outlook on her. After Outback we went back to her house and played Life: twist and turn edition. That game is sooo awesome! It’s all electronic so there is no money; you have a visa card. I need that game. I really want to start having game nights. I think it would be really fun. Like twice a month everyone gets together and plays a board game. That would be really cool.

Anyway, I want to start a web show. About what? I don’t know, but I think it would be fun to just record myself and see what people think about it. Of course I wouldn’t be alone; Fran and Jenny (and whoever wants to help) will be on it too. I think that Jen can record herself singing and then we can post it on youtube and then we’ll all get famous ^_^
That’s about it. Peace.

Stop...drop...roll...pop bitch I'm cold....

I Ain't used to being told stop
So I could never be your robot

No comments: