Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too many street lights.

Today. Today was pretty freaking cool. My brothers had hockey practice, so I was able to sleep in fo real real. Like one oclock real. I woke up and called my poppy because it was his birthday. I got dressed, and was going to go to the park, but decided, after driving there, that I didn’t want to, so I drove home, got changed, and drove over to my nanny and poppys house.

Before going there I stopped at shop rite and picked up a carvel ice cream cake, and some candles. My nanny, poppy, and I went to chilis for dinner and I got really really good chicken tacos. Like REALLY good. Maybe my new favorite dish there. After dinner, we ate cake (which I recorded on my webcam for fun), then I hung out with them for a while.

Next I went to Best buy and bought The Office: season four. Jen and I decided that we were going to hang out and I was going to give her her gifts. So I went home, cleaned my room a bit, and then Jenny came on over.

For Christmas I published one of Jens books, and I think she really liked it ^_^ I mean, she was speachless…which is more of a response than I thought of. I’m really glad she was happy with it. I also threw in The House Bunny because it was such a good movie.

Next we went to Starbucks, and got yummy fraps and then I curled her hair with her new curling iron which comes with its own glove because that’s how hot it gets…seriously. I could feel the heat even with the glove on.

We talked a bit and then decided we wanted to have a sleepover…I believe the conversation went like this:

Jen: Andrew, I wish you were a girl, so we can have sleepovers
Me: please jen, like I haven’t had a girl sleep over before
Jen: I’m not allowed to sleep over boys houses…
Me: but how come you can sleep over jons?
Jen: because my mom knows I’m fucking him
*laughs*
Me: so tell her you’re sleeping over Frans…or we can sleep at Frans


Then we drove over to Frans, without telling her we were sleeping over…*giggle*

At Frans we wanted to stay up and talk and work on the webshow we want to start, but we played Singstar instead…for like three hours…

Now I’m laying on the couch in the basement, and jens on the air mattress probably hating me right now for typing because she needs to get up in like three and a half hours…so I guess I’ll go now…

Peace.



the way you walk,
the way you talk,
the way you say my name its beautiful,
wonderful dont u ever change

No comments: