Monday, December 8, 2008

My face like a mannequin.

So Okcupid is addicting. Fuck you, Fran, and your ability to start trends. I keep reloading my page just to see who’s stalking me or sending me messages or who submitted a new test and what not. I’m not really on there to find someone or anything, but it is fun to see how many people look at your profile and shit. Right now I’m in the middle of a message conversation with some girl from Lake Grove about the Twilight series. I know, right? Anyway, she seems cool, but she is in no way my dating material. Fo realz. I don’t want to sound mean, but I have standards. Anyways…all I do is work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. I went to the bagel store for Linda and Erin today (because they wanted hot chocolate and I had no problem leaving work to stand on line for them). On the way I passed Payless. I walked in and said hi to this girl Janelle (who actually has an okcupid account…and is pretty cute…and knows my friend Rebecca [whom I hung out with the other night and it was super fun…more to come later] ^_^) and she said “Andrew, don’t you have a life”? to which I answered “no” and “anything to get out of that store. I seriously don’t like the new kids” we talked for a little then I actually went to the bagel store.

Like I said earlier: I hung out with Rebecca the other night. It was super fun. I had work till 7:30 so I just drove over to her house after. We just talked and watched Old school and But I’m a cheerleader and laughed and stuff. We made pizza and ate brownies out of the pan with forks. It was really nice to see her. I seriously think it was a year since we last hung out, but it felt like we hang out all the time. There are just some friends that you don’t need to see all the time to feel like you do, and Rebecca is one of those friends. I’ve known her for like fourteen years and it never gets boring when we chill (regardless it’s like twice a year, but still).

HOLY FUCK! How could I let this stay in for so long? I got tickets to the CIRCUS (brought to you by Britney Spears). Hell yeah! I’m going to see Britney in concert for the third time. I can’t fucking wait! It’s March 23rd at the Nassau coliseum. I’m so pumped! Should be awesome!
I should bounce now. I’m getting tired (but I get to sleep in late tomorrow. I don’t have work until two). Ciao.


I cannot help myself, I'm just doing what I do

Help myself to get anything I want so thank you
I like it and I do what I like
And then you do what I like and you like it

No comments: